Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hello hardyland fam!

Β 

Just a quick hello from me GV! πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹ Just finding my way around but hopefully become part of the furniture 😜 

I come with a couple of wolves who make the Lone Wolf Gang! 🐺 We have been blessed by our friend @nick-hardy who has generously granted us freedom to roam his land πŸ™. Once settled in our space we hope to share our journey together exploring cannabis from historic land races to modern hybrids sifting through the good and the bad to produce our own cannabis with our favoured genetic traits 🀀 anything we love will most definitely be reproduced and shared so follow closely to be the first in on anything you like πŸ™

Just a brief intro but my fellow wolves will most likely be around with more detail and get our space here up to date with our current collection. Good friends devided by the sea β›΅Β 

Don't be shy get involved and share your questions & thoughts on our journey here! Don't forget to invite a friend 😁 the more the merrier. Plenty of space to share your own I'll be more then happy to follow along and offer help whenever needed 😎

Lastly don't forget to check out Nick's blogsπŸ‘Œ as a lone wolf himself coming from my home land finding his way in life around the world. Now settled in Thailand he always has some wonderful life experiences to share that intrigues me like his new venture the love weed shack πŸ€™ good luck brother they'll be queuing for miles!

Peace and love✌️

GV-LWG🐺

Uploaded files:
  • PXL_20240320_182336725.jpg
Nick Hardy, Heidi and Gainesville Green have reacted to this post.
Nick HardyHeidiGainesville Green

Nice nug, Hello @greenvein, I look forward too following.

Gainesville Green and Greenvein have reacted to this post.
Gainesville GreenGreenvein
Quote from Heidi on 11/05/2024, 00:16

Nice nug, Hello @greenvein, I look forward too following.

Thanks Heidi πŸ™ appreciate your time. Will you be shearing any content for us to admire? 😁

Awesome!

Happy to see you on here bud!Β 

3 days and I'll start chopping #2 of the Bruce Banners!Β 

I also say hi to all the other new faces and hope we can all share and learn something new!

Cheers!

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20240510_164511679.jpg
You must login to view your message.