Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Mendocino Twenty20 BubbaWhip Gets Flux'd

Hello NHL.......I'm really excited (and humbled) to be here. I'd like to introduce you all to my dear friend, Miss BubbaWhip! She's a 29 day old feminized photoperiod, approximately 4" tall, a light shade of green, and soon ready to bare fruit. She's recently been through a top, from her 6th node, so looks a little sparse, but will clean up nicely in a couple of weeks once all 8 colas are in place.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_0408.jpeg
  • IMG_0402.jpeg
  • IMG_0343.jpeg
  • IMG_0333.jpeg
Heidi, Abe and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeidiAbeG-1-3Nick HardyGainesville Green

!yddub yeh

Bubba Whip? One of the many riffs on Bubba Kush?  Its my daily driver at the moment, just something special about it and why I guess it stars in so many more modern strains? Whip? Leather, a car or a bar collection for drinks?! Let me know how it smokes!

No need be humble, pleasure having you here - looks like you top like us? I love leaving that extra half inch or more, just seems like structurally it gives you more?

Nick   

Heidi and Gainesville Green have reacted to this post.
HeidiGainesville Green

Looking great brother! Glad you made it over here. 👊

Heidi and Abe have reacted to this post.
HeidiAbe

Thanks GG and thanks for the invite to come over

Quote from Nick Hardy on 16/05/2024, 11:21

!yddub yeh

Bubba Whip? One of the many riffs on Bubba Kush?  Its my daily driver at the moment, just something special about it and why I guess it stars in so many more modern strains? Whip? Leather, a car or a bar collection for drinks?! Let me know how it smokes!

No need be humble, pleasure having you here - looks like you top like us? I love leaving that extra half inch or more, just seems like structurally it gives you more?

Nick   

Hey Nick, yeah a pre-98 Bubba Kush cut crossed with one of their primary lines called The Whip! Indica leaning hybrid that's supposed to be incredibly vigorous and big of bud. I haven't flux'd my last couple of grows but this is my favorite way to train them and I'm still learning how (that super low profile you see people get, I haven't mastered that yet). Yeah that nub looks cool as it ages and I think helps prevent the hub from splitting

Abe and Gainesville Green have reacted to this post.
AbeGainesville Green

Day 45 Above Ground, Day 31 of Veg
Light: 18 Hours/day, 18" from Canopy at 50% Intensity
PPFD ~540, DLI 35.0
77.6D, 61% RH

I've almost got all 8 mains in place now, another day or two and i can let her turn up and veg her hard for 2-3 weeks before flower

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_0512.jpeg
Abe and Nick Hardy have reacted to this post.
AbeNick Hardy

I really need to try that style of LST out, just at our plant volume it doesn't make sense, labour time - we'll just grow more plants in a smaller space. But it sure does look pretty! 

Abe has reacted to this post.
Abe
You must login to view your message.